Welcome to McMinnville Locally Grown’s Recipe Section. We’d love to have your comments if you try some of our recipes. Our members and growers are encouraged to contriubute to this section. We love to share recipes using our farm fresh products!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Pepper Jelly Party Meatballs
Source: From the web somewhere (Entered by Ann Brown)
A great dish for parties or family get togethers!
Serves: 8 to 10 servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Dump the meatballs in a big baking dish. (You don't even have to thaw them. You can make your own meatballs if you wish.)
- Mix everything else up in a big bowl, and pour over the meatballs.
- Put in 350 degree oven for about a half hour to 45 minutes. (or put in a crockpot overnight)
- Check to make sure meatballs are no longer frozen!
- Set the baking dish on the table, stick toothpicks in the meatballs, and stand back.
- This same mixture also works for those tiny sausages and hotdogs.
Comments added by fellow market members.