Welcome to McMinnville Locally Grown’s Recipe Section. We’d love to have your comments if you try some of our recipes. Our members and growers are encouraged to contriubute to this section. We love to share recipes using our farm fresh products!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: Weight Watcher's Magazine (Entered by Ann Brown)
J.B. loves this recipe that our friend, Beth Brown, shared from her Weight Watcher’s magazine. And it’s only 126 calories!
Serves: 6 servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray and place 1 Canadian Bacon slice in each muffin cup.
- Top evenly with cheese and hot sauce.
- Crack 1 egg over hot sauce in each muffin cup; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until set. Serve on 1/2 English muffin, if desired).
Comments added by fellow market members.