Welcome to McMinnville Locally Grown’s Recipe Section. We’d love to have your comments if you try some of our recipes. Our members and growers are encouraged to contriubute to this section. We love to share recipes using our farm fresh products!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Things To Do with Pepper Jelly
Source: Farmer Brown's (Entered by Ann Brown)
Just a few ideas for using Farmer Brown’s Pepper Jelly, but there are hundreds!
Serves: Varies with recipe
Step by Step Instructions
- Most popular appetizer; pour a jar of pepper jelly over a block of cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
- Make a dip. Mix 1 jar pepper jelly with 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese. Blend well. Goes escpecially well with sliced apples or bagels.
- Put a dab of cream cheese on your favorite cracker. Top with your favorite pepper jelly flavor.
- Top a slice of sausage with a dab of your favorite pepper jelly.
- Try it on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a whole new twist.
- Great on grilled meats; try it on grilled pork chops or chicken or slow roasted pork tenderloin.
- My granddaughter eats it straight from the jar!
- Add 1/2 jar Cranberry Pepper Jelly to Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce for a spicy twist.
Comments added by fellow market members.